Monday, July 25, 2011

Bake Lately?

I'd like to apologize for not updating my blog in quite some time.

I have been baking odds and ends, cookies, pies and cakes... unfortunately, I haven't posted anything!
Shame on a baker for not exploiting my sweets.

I am currently remote and don't have access to my photos, however, I will post pictures of the latest creations in the next post. Which won't be months away.

I'd like to post Sweets in pictures from the last bakes.

ooo! awesome news!!! I was asked to make an Ironman cake for a Super Hero Birthday Party!  Here's a link if you haven't heard of Ironman. www.wired.com/dangerroom/ 2008/05/the-real-life-o/

I am so excited to build this cake, especially since I am designing the cake that will feature working lights!


My birthday is in 2 weeks and I haven't decided on making a cake or cupcakes to celebrate.
Any thoughts? I want to be creative and use working edible elements. Thanks

Sweets,
Stepheny

No comments:

Post a Comment