Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Fall into Spring!

Welcome Spring 2013! Spring brings to many the joyful memories of running through a fields of lavender, taste of sweet strawberries, relaxing at the beach and finally being thankful that winter is over!

I think of those wonderful treats one may discover at the local fair or circus. How do I recreate those fall flavours into a spring cupcake, I ask. Recently, I met with a recently engaged couple to discuss cupcake flavours for their upcoming fall wedding. For their tasting I made a caramel apple cupcake, maple walnut cupcake, orange pumpkin spice cupcake and a chocolate caramel cupcake. In my opinion, these flavours took me back to the fall fairs. The couple absolutely enjoyed all four flavours, with their number one, with two thumbs up the caramel apple cupcake.


Pictured is the Caramel Apple Cupcake



No comments:

Post a Comment